LOL!!!
Today arr, kinda boring. Still okay la.
SCIENCE
Sama sama lor. I change place LOL. The indians change place teacher keep scold them. But me and Ying Jie change place teacher didn't scold us haha XD And I keep take Ying Jie's pencil box to play.
Sorry la, your pencil box too nice to play, can't resist haha XD
RECESS
Chit chat with friends like always. Went to 2 Gigih to play. Then saw Mun Chung playing his scout rope. He tie the scout rope until like 2 balls. Then I say 'Mun Chung, where can like that one, you should put back to where it should be ma!' Then he buey song come chase me. Chase dao 2 Setia, no road run, kena caught T_T. Kena tangkap balik ke 2 Gigih. Then I run again, but I fell down LOL. Fell down to the girls. Then Jia Le say 'WAH!' Lame lo.
CHINESE
Teacher keep tell us stories XD
ENGLISH
Still same lor. Many people didn't do the essay homework. I've done XD.
GEOGRAPHY
BORING!
After school, went home early. Keep ask Shi Yuan tomorrow got scout a not. Then he keep say ' Got LA!' LOL! Then Ching Lin say 'Bian tai lao!' SWTZ! =.=
Note: Ching Lin 不只是变态,而且还是一个喜欢乱乱摸人的人!! Every time touch here touch there(not touch la, is hit) + kick. LOL! Every time like to chase me de T_T Sob!
Ehh, don't angry =D
Labels: bored



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home