Why!??
Why my internet so lag leh these days...
Why I so fast recover from my SO POWERFUL fever...
Why my color printer still not here!!!
Why my pro computer still not here!!!
Last but not least, WHY MY HISTORY TEACHER HAVEN'T GAVE ME THE 'OK' and 'RMS'!!!
WHY I KENA COUGH DE!!
Okay okay, enough 'whying'.
Today nothing lah. Morning go my dad's office, then surf the internet, go google 'Knights of Cygnus Job MapleStory repack'. Lol, then got many results, but all useless sia. Then finally found 1, add other version stuffs to older version. Wow! Very nice leh this 'TUT', teached me many thing, hopefully can do my own maplestory private server repack. Now, I still using other people repack haiz. I want to add Cygnus job la!!! But other repacks is just REPLACE skills only. Normal fighter become Soul Master. LOL WTF? I don't want replace, I want IMPORT IN!! But, not much 'TUT' out there. I didn't try the add new version stuff to older version 'TUT' also, so I still dunno whether it will work for me or not lor.
At school, during english period, lol teacher like very angry. She say this week must do the English oral ma, then the 1st group all malay, went to praying, then she want 2nd group(us), we say haven't, WAH! She like very angry eh. 'I THOUGHT THIS WEEK IS ORAL TEST! WHY YOU ALL HAVEN'T PREPARE!!'
Ahh! A bit shocking. Then, teacher again tell Yong Jun to give out 2 'BD's again. LOL.
Now, I'm designing a new map for my 'World Corruption'. Well, the wait is a bit extended sorry! Cause, my pro computer haven't back yet. My noob computer SLOW like hell, very hard do. Although I finished the new hero DEMOLISHER, I haven't done the new map. Well, I found out why my World Corruption v7 so lag. It's not my map's problem though, is my DATA problem. Well, is either my object data, if not then is my trigger data. I don't think is trigger data problem, since I tried it all on a new and BLANK map. The map has nothing! And you know what! When loading screen, IT STIL LOADS AS SLOW AS TURTLE! Just like my previous maps!! World Corruption v7 is 700kb+, this blank map is like 89~100kb+ size only! Still load as slow as the older one.
Well, next time I'm gonna delete some unused object datas, and design a new and nicer look map! =P Wish me luck!
Just as I said above, Ying Jie, I think you still need to wait A LITTLE longer until my new map launches. Sorry haha.
By the way, 1 more month, then da MR.EXAM will come.
THE TEACHERS STILL HAVEN'T GAVE ME THE SYLLABUS WTF!!!
Labels: bored



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home