Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stress Wei Today.....

SUPER DUPER STRESS WEI TODAY!
1st, at school, play basketball stress a bit. Then, went home played badminton with my dad. I smash a total of 89 times in just 30 minutes. Used up 3 shutter cocks in just 30 minutes!! My dad very 'kesian' lor, keep say "No!!!! So was finish up 3 balls"

AIYAH! I don't care whether my teacher want give me the 'Objektif Kajian' and 'Rumusan' or not, I done it myself.

I go do homework. =P

B.T.W, tomorrow no badminton, haizzz. Never mind, Ying Jie, Jia Le and me still going there to take pictures.

'Give me reasons, to fill this hole, connect the space between, let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, across this new divide!'
Linkin Park - New Divide

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home