Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ERrrrr.........

Finally, my second bro got his diploma, after so many FAILS finally got his diploma. After his diploma, he wants degree, so he needs to get back to his hostile.
And then, when he got back to his hostile, THIS HOME IS MINE DUDE! Except weekends, zzzzz. B.T.W, my dad, every morning, 'GILA' eh! Keep saying out loud "FINALLY CAN GET DEGREE!". ZZZZZ SIAO. Then suddenly tell me, "Faster get many A go Singapore next year. Siao dao... -.-

Just now went to popular bookstore to find some books. I go there see the Singapore's maths form 1 books. And you know what?
HOLY SHIT!
Form 1 learn square root, cube root and etc.
Form 2 more harder, all we(Malaysian) never seen before.
Form 3, no need to say. -.-

ERrrrr.....
Today nothing la in school. Only know Ying Jie keep want me to send him my history folio to copy, diaoz. I was wondering, when my teacher can give me the "Objektif Kajian" and "Rumusan", I god damn waiting sai. If not, I rather do my self. I also waiting my dad to bring back my colour printer from my dad's office. Hope got ink. -.-

Next week oral test, I can be an actor LOL!!! Joking -.-

Next month, EXAM!!!!!!!! Mr.Exam have an appointment next month (August 15th or 17th)!!! Still got 1 week, then I have to 埋头苦干 le!! Everyday 1 hour reading, hmm, nice idea =D. Hope I can memorise.

Note: My history folio is copyrighted. All rights reserved.

So my friend Ying Jie, I will show you my folio when I already printed out. HAHAHA!

Another Note: Ying Jie, don't angry. I know you angry le. B.T.W, don't go school scold me also. I know you will scold me or keep KPKP me in school. HAHA!

Another Another Note: This thursday IF got badminton, I wan go take pictures. =D And Ying Jie, don't tell me to help you. HAHA~!!
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
JOKING! NO OFFENSE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home