Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bored LA!!

Yo!
Today very late wake up uhh, cause I yesterday very late sleep =P, like half past 1 o'clock in midnight. Just like always, go tuition. I owe the teacher 2 months fee LOL. Keep chat with Wei Chin during tuition.

After tuition, came home. Then, my mum suddenly ask me, whether I really want tuition or not. Then she says, If I don't want also can. Heng wor. Actually, I tuition also like no use de, if I got friends at the tuition centre. I got friends, I will keep chit chat with them and don't listen to teacher. After all, my mum always push me to tuition and threaten me, saying if I don't go she won't let me touch computer. My exam results is all I listen in school and read revision books de, if I lazy read ar, I sure all fail le, like last year.

At school, Ying Jie say he got play my W3X game or map 'World Corruption', he keep complain me, saying I make dao so lag. Walao, If can I also don't want it to be so lag la. I also dunno eh, like Dota, more things than me also can less lag than me haiz. He keep push me to make a new hero for him. At first, he decided to call 'Chief Bandit', swt la, what a lame name. I say I put Demolisher, then he agreed. Then, he ask me what name to put, I say Ying Jie, LOL he keep don't want. Aiya, I finish that map then I will put it here le.

To Jia Le :
OI! Why I still cannot login your maple account de!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home