Da Results...
Finally, got back all my exam results. I've got 5As, 1B and 2Cs.
English - 79%
Malay - 57%
Chinese - 56%
Science - 92%
Maths - 92%
Living Skills - 69%
Geography - 75%
History - 80%
My Chinese, it was so unexpected. What the hell, got 56% only. My objective too many wrong answers. At first, I was hoping that my essay could pull up my marks, but... It was too unexpected. Haiz...
Living Skills and Malay I improve keke.
Mid-Year exam, my results have won someone, someone I admire, that someone, is my eldest brother. His total marks(the important subs) was 574 over 800. I've calculated mine, 600 over 800. I was like totally shocked, I won him by 30 marks difference, my bro ain't that good though. His maths and science got B and I got A, that's the difference. In 1985s, Maths and Science were Malay language, so that makes my bro got B.
Well, it's over... For now...
Labels: exam



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home