Changed blogskin again, some of you may think is just the same but it isn't. It took me a whole lot time to change the original skin to my desire one. Want to know hows the original skin look like? go visit http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=189070&action=Preview. Actually I'm kinda like a leecher XD, change to the previous color and looks only XD, but with a bigger size. Visited the link above? Some of you may think is easy to change but for me is hard. :( Did you see there's a whole lot difference? From white to black LOLS HAHA!
LOLZ, today quite fun and quite torturing. Fun part is keep talking craps with Ching Lin, Shi Yuan and Soo Sum. Torturing part is, MY EYES SO PAIN -.-!!
LOL Today like siao eh me and Ching Lin, keep talk stupidish craps(YTD also la diao). From ytd to today, she keep say I gay ._.? Then I use opposite words say her, say her less LOL!! LAME LOHS SHE! When I talking with a guy, she come infront of me (not so front) den say, WAH ZHENZHI GAY!. -.-? Talking only then she say i gay le -.-... a bit very za dao sia. Then I keep pull the Shi Yuan, to train my strength, then here she come again, WAH ZHENZHI GAY! -.-!!! TRAIN MY STRENGTH ONI NIA! ZA DAO!
Then the part after maths period, we came up to class from the 2 gigih staircase(idk why she follow me or i follow her), den i go find Jia Le, den she say in chinese 'wei you know ma, zhenzhi gay de.' den i say ' wei she less one , everyday less with Soo Sum' Den she like buey song come chase me and say ' Ma De ni la'. In class also keep talk talk talk. Den Ying Jie very funny, he say, ' OK LA YOU 2 STOP THE CRAPS, I AM THE MOST GAY HERE' LOL ZA DAO! HE ADMIT LOL!!!! SIAO! Then we 2 laugh dao siao until teacher came den we quiet.
Moral lesson, Soo Sum come our class, den I say 'EH you look familiar but I dunno who' because ar, after the marching day at 18/4/09, we all ar, like all turn soooo black nia. So I pretend to dunno her, den she angry come chase me chase ar chase, den i say 'WAIT! STOP!! I want to ask you a question, why you everyday less with Ching Lin?' Den Ching Lin heard, she and Soo Sum both buey song come chase me LOL!!!! Den i dunno why Soo Sum suddenly change 'target' go chase Shi Yuan. LOL! Then after school, someone say me and Ching Lin are couples -.-? zzzz lame.
Thats all for today, I want go do my homeworks den faster sleep. Gosh! my eyes are so pain.
BTW, don't forget.
1...2...3...
OH YEA!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home