Monday, April 13, 2009

HELLO!!
Sorry for didn't post these days. Busy + tired + lazy. Kay, I'll start the story from today.

Today , 12/4/09
Today, late wake up. Cause very tired. Woke up at 12p.m.++. Yesterday, my eyes so pain. WTF eh! So I slept at 9pm++. Then finally okay. Well, nothing special today. Keep play WarCraft3 only. HAHA. Then dinner, talk about my exam results. Haiz. Then I compare my results with my eldest brother's. Shocked, my total marks (plus up the non-compulsory subjects) 711/1000. WOW! Then my eldest brother's, okay la, I lazy keep type 'eldest brother' , his name is LZY. Kay, LZY got 789/1000. T_T lost! Lose to him! AHH! From now on, I must get 6A to 7A above. So, I might not be playing much games, as from now I got a bit bored of games. -.- LZY percentage is 79%. ME only 71% AHH!

Yesterday , 11/4/09
Woke up at 6am. Go for the marching practice. But the senior didn't come. WTF. Then stay at school play with Jia Le, his sister Si Ling and Yazid. Then I suddenly very hot, take off my shirt go make it wet. Then they all keep say I very skinny LOL. Actually, I am really skinny haha. Then Si Ling like crazy, keep say very starving but keep don't want go home eat. LOL. I lent Jia Le's RM3 go buy mee to eat again. >< And I finally know Ying Jie's house where le, SO NEAR THE SCHOOL. WTF. My mom very disappointed of my Chinese result. She want me go TUITION AGAIN! AHHH! Must get A for my next exam. So might not be playing much game, somehow I got bit bored of games, and more interest in my exam, don't know why... My dad keep want me to score many As go Singapore study. Take the what so called 'ASEAN' scholarship, go the what National Junior College study (NJC).

Thats all. MAYBE will edit. Cause can't think much right now ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home