Saturday, April 18, 2009

MARCHING'S OVER!

FINALLY! I GET TO UPDATE THIS FREAKING F***ING DEAD BLOG!
And also, the marching is finally over!
The stress is over! I think.
WOAH! My hand , is so black! God damn black!! Stand under the Sun for 10 minutes++. Today, I almost sun burn sia.
KKay, on the bus to the marching competition field, share half half with the girls(Red Crescent), lol I so suay sia. I want to sit beside Shi Yuan, but bo place. Senior tell me to sit with girls -.-. WTF! Kena surrounded by girls -.-||.
BTW, we all very funny haha. Cause, when we are training in school, the seniors keep tell us to put up our leg 90 degrees high. Then we keep didn't do 90 degrees(magic number). Then on this day, last minute, all people like got a lot confident, all 90 degrees leg movement, and very alert =D. However, our formation, corrupted a bit. HAIZ.
Luckily, we got NUMBER THIRD PLACE!!
Our hardworking is not wasted!!!
LOL, on the bus, we share half half with the Red Crescent(others call Red Cross), LOL the girls all siao nia. ZZ.
Went back school, x-senior drop us all including our senior. LOL, he say we didn't get no.1 place so he drop us.
WOW, I went to surf Internet. Googled 'Singapore Curriculum's' , HENG all so interesting!! History, Geography all ENGLISH! T_T. Maths & Science very heng also.
K BB, I go do homework.

ANYWAYS! FORGOT 1 THING!!
1...2...3...
OH YEA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home