Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back from school!! SHIT LA MY EYES STILL PAIN. The pain sustained for 4 days already seh! I think I kena "bloodshot eyes" disease. Maybe because I didn't slept well these days.
Today, err, okay okay lar. Learned many new English words during English lesson. Actually, not learn la... It's like refreshing. Those words I already know, but forgot :P. Today, today was the day that Ying Jie is so cute XD. Why do I say that? Cause I introduce him to my blog. Today Ying Jie so lame + so fun. He keep say I wrote all the bad words about him, LOL almost all is bad about him la... During Civic lesson, I keep write the 'Arcane Words' with Ying Jie. Like teaching him la... But caught by teacher -.-, I thought teacher want to see LOL, but didn't haha. If teacher want to see ar, I dunno who can translate for teacher LOL (except me la). Because the words is created by me ma, no one else knows except Wei Chin and Clement. But I'm still the mastermind hehe.
Recess - Stole 1 fish fillet from Clement. Sad Clement.
History! Oww, I super duper like this period LOL. So funny sai. Students in primary 3 already have beard LOL!(only my classmates know what I'm talking about) Wow, today my moral teacher like very angry LOL, and I almost kena 'marah' by her LOL. Because my books didn't mark very long. From 1st page until now, also didn't mark dao. Then Shi Yuan go say we went for marching practice. A bit very za dao hor. By the way, reason is not just went for marching practice, it's because every time need to pass up, me and Shi Yuan didn't done -.-. Then we both didn't pass up UNTIL now. -.-". Shi Yuan ar Shi Yuan ar Shi Yuan... I was wondering, when can he stop calling me "sec zai" and stop talking lame stupid words. I was wondering, why he won't get bored? Haih, need to do chinese essay. All the craps with Ching Lin started AGAIN after History lesson ends. Anyways, I really really want to 'ajak' my Geography teacher for a 'drink'. Hope you all know what I mean XD. Nothing special at Science period. A prophecy by (?) :"Ying Jie's chair will break soon or someday." (only my classmates know what's the meaning of it XD.) Ciaoz, I go do homework. A bit lazy eh, essay. -.-

Anyways, don't forget.
1...2...3...
OH YEA! Yesterday forgot. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home