Sunday, April 26, 2009

Won't update often from 26/4/09 to I dunno when.
Yo! Sorry for didn't update last 2 days. I am so 'busy' and lazy. Well, exams coming soon. Examination date : 21/5/09. Ya ya, I know, I know. Still got 1 month, but the point is, got many things to read eh. So, I won't be tagging any of you all and update often =( sorry. Will start updating after the exam over. By the way, yesterday (25/4/09, Saturday), Wei Chin, Shiong Hui and Clement came my house at 5p.m.++. LOL what a sudden. First, Wei Chin call me. I go fetch phone, he say :"Hello, Is Zhen Zhi there?" I say :"Ya, I'm Zhen Zhi." He say :"Hello, I'm Wei Chin, go downstairs and look outside." I say :"Why?" He say :"You see then you know."
Then I go see outside. LOL, Wei Chin, Shiong Hui and Clement outside waiting -.-. They ride bicycle came my house. Then Wei Chin ask me want to go Subang Parade a not. Since there's no one at home, so I say okay. I go change cloths, prepare things and lent my other bicycle to Wei Chin. Then Wei Chin want me to guide him the way to Subang Parade. Wei Chin, got 1 time he so brave, the traffic light green color, he fly out and ALMOST kena bang by car. I was so shock! I was thinking, I won't be responsible if Wei Chin is injured or dead. Reach there at 5:14pm++. Then stay there for like 1 hour. Went home at 6pm++.

Today (26/4/09, Sunday) went to carefour buy many cloths and my daily uses things. Nothing much today. Only know I whole day playing computer games and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home