Monday, June 22, 2009

Boring day......

Argh! Another boring day.
Nothing to talk about. Today, we play basketball at sports period. I'm kinda noob hehe. Catch ball also can miss hehe. Science period, I didn't do my homework lol. Nevermind, teacher say tomorrow then pass up. Haiz, lazy do la. Need write 3 pages to 5 pages thing. Swt.
Recess, I thought I lost my money lol, didn't eat dao. Now I go check, I left the money in my other pants' pocket. Swt.
After school, lepak with my old friends. I thought Wei Chin got money can belanja me. He say he don't want use his money. zZZ.
I got Jia Le's maple account hehe. Now I going to hack him. LOL Joking!
Got many homework argh! Arts need draw so many lame stuffs. Need draw human head la, ear la, nose la, hand la and leg. But nevermind, next week then pass up. ^_^ Kay, I go sleep first. Homework tomorrow then do. ^_^ I'm a lazy kwai lan kia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home