Swt!!! =.=
Today, Ying Jie and Samuel very funny. During Malay period, they keep waste teacher's time LOL! Teacher tell us to write a story, then Ying Jie use English translate to Malay. I already done the work, all is Yong Jun's ideas, I'm just a adviser =X. Then when we discuss about the Oral test thingy, he keep giving lame ideas, like I SHOT YOU YOU DIE! YOU DIE ! YOU DIE! LOL WTF!? He play too much Counter-Strike or Dota la hehe. Hope he go watch more drama tv shows and learn the ideas.
To Ying Jie :
Don't be angry. I'm just telling the truth. ^_^



1 Comments:
Haha sure he need to watch more drama or movies not keep playing counter strike or dota!!! I hope today (27/6/2009) he won't tell any lame ideas again!!! - Ching Lin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home