HELP!!!!!!
Anyone have any solution for this f*** error? I keep getting this when I login my account. Every time I login my account, I keep get this f***king error message, making me cannot go in. If anyone have any solution, I would appreciate if you can please tell me, thanks.
Went for badminton practises at morning, and ponteng my tuition(History) too. Aiya, the tuition very boring la. I 6 month didn't go for history tuition le hehe. After badminton (9:24am), go play basketball with Jia Le, Hua Kian and Choon Ho. I so noob LOL! Jia Le very 'chuan' also. After that, went to Jia Le's house, lol very long didn't go to Jia Le's house le. He want me to repair his mum's laptop lol. HEHE, I charge him very high. $_$
English period so funny seh. Haiya, got another thing need to the, Oral test sia. I hate that. Last time, magazine we last minute do until 'gila', this time I don't dare lol. B.T.W, I've got 4th place in my class. As always, Yong Jun 1st. Last time the 2nd place malay girl now drop to 7th LOL. Of course la, every time in class so noisy, like 'gila' wei. Ying Jie now 2nd. F*** him, he got 620/800! Pheng Sum 3rd, he got 617/800. Haiz, I only 600. 20 marks difference leh! W.T.F! If my Chinese and Malay can get B grade, I sure win them le. But I got C! Especially my Chinese, I hate the result la!
"Be my bad boy, be my man, be my weak-end lover, but don't be my friend......"
Cascada - Bad Boy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home