Friday, July 3, 2009

'Hari Terbuka'! - School Open Day

As the title says, today many people come. I was wondering, why they name it 'Hari Terbuka' meaning school open day. School open day should like let all the parents come visit the facilities of school ma. However, most parents are rushing to take their child's report card(or paper -.-). After they took knew their results, I think they can go visit school one, since is called School Open. But, some parents, very angry, keep scolding their child, rushing back home to cane their child, on the other hand, some parents, very happy, keep congratulating their child, rushing back home to celebrate.

My dad came at 4:40pm+, when he saw my results, he was like very happy. But after awhile, he slowly see from up to down, Sejarah...English...Bahasa Melayu then he say 'Aiyo so weak' then slowly see again, Science...Maths then he say 'Wah very good wor Science and Maths' then suddenly, he say my Chinese, he say WTF!? No la joking, he say WHY SO BAD. -.-|| Then start 念经 le. BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR BROTHER SO PRO WHY U SO NOOB!?
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....................................

SIEN LA, I also very unhappy of my Chinese. It was... It was very unexpected.

By the way, I done my history folio. Now waiting for my teacher to give the 'objektif kajian' and 'rumusan' and I need to get some pictures of the school, then I'm officially done!

Note: If you choose the 1st topic, I advice you, go look for your 'Buku Panduan', inside, it has so many thing you can 'copy'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home