Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm dying man......

WAHLAOZ, after the scouts meeting, went back home then kena fever.
Yesterday already sore throat le. Today fever W.T.F!!
Just now okay a bit, played badminton too lol. I thought I fever will very weak, but my smash still so strong.

B.T.W, today scouts kinda fun. Except for the 'kawad' part. I hate man! I thought I forgot most of the 'arahans', but I still remember lol!

After the damn stressing 'kawad', finally can cook things le! Today is cooking practice lol. I team up with Wei Chin and Shi Yuan. Shi Yuan very LCLY lor. Keep say Wei Chin and me very noob. Aiya, I know you very good at scouts la, but please don't LCLY sia.

Shi Yuan bought 5 chicken feets lol. When we cooking Wei Chin's bread, very funny leh. 1st, Jia Jia say she want to try cook, then when she turn the stick, *drop*, the bread dropped to the fire pit. Lols. Then, Shi Yuan make another bread, *drop*, drop AGAIN to the fire pit, wahlaoz.

Our chicken feet and bread very nice lor, many seniors come try our food ^_^ B.T.W, John very funny haha, Shi Yuan go pick many sticks, then John come and said
"Thank you thank you, you are very kind" Then took our sticks away. LOL!

P.S. Sorry didn't go to Xing Yee's house for the English oral practice, because :
1 - I cooking a chicken until half leh.
2 - Senior say must clean up then can go.
3 - Shi Yuan don't let me go. (What a lame excuse)
4 - After scouts, I fever leh, cannot go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home