Friday, July 10, 2009

LoL

I found my camera cable at last! These are the pics I took yesterday.


My school's canteen.


My school's hall.


School's library.


School's front gate.

Still got some more school's pics. I lazy upload lah.
Eh, I still got 1 more bonus, wanna see?
Here you go...

Hmm, I wonder who is this. Anyone know who this cute guy is?
Aha! I remember! This is Jia Le! Haha. I took his pic when he was playing his camera.
=P

Whoa! With all these pictures, I got 6 pages for my folio eh. Now my folio have a total of 21 pages. Nice nice satisfied. =P Yesterday say Ying Jie's cam very pro, now mine also pro. The batteries, SO NEW EH, bought not long ago, in 1 day, no power le. W.T.F?!

Today... Nothing lah. Afternoon 12pm+ went to padang asam to pick wood/sticks for tomorrow scouts meeting.

Ahh, next week english oral test. Buckle up actors and actresses!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home