Friday, July 24, 2009

Ahh!

Lazy post these days.
Finally my history teacher gave me the 'O.K' and 'R.M.S'!! Finally can continue my folio. Eh, NOOOO!! The school website kena hack. WTF? I need that for my BUKTI leh!!! ZZZ.

Teacher say next week the website okay wor. What if next week not okay? Then what I put for my BUKTI!! Swtz...

Ying Jie,
I am proudly to announce that my World Corruption Version 8 IS OFFICIALLY DONE! You can enjoy after school. After school then I upload it to internet. Cause now I at my office, tak ada the map.

Wahlaoz, I keep sneeze leh. WTF! Keep running nose. Very dulan leh. I thought I okay liao de. But still got this stupid running nose. ZZZ.

LOL, that time(dunno when), my english teacher say Ying Jie can be a good actor LOL!! Cause ar, our oral test, is acting + speaking skill. Ying Jie, LOL very funny. Plus our script also very funny.
'Give me all your honey or I kiss you!'
LOL!

2~3 weeks to exam. Better buckle up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home