Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kinda Funny Day

Another boring day.
BM period teacher bo come. So keep do my Chinese homework(I forgot to do =P).
Science period just as always...
After recess keep kena chased by Ching Lin. Lol -.- (note: She is a bian tai!! Haha!)
Moral just as always... Suddenly SIling, Jia Jia and Han Boon come our class lol. Then Jia Jia speak so loud, can hear she say what umbrella spoil LOL.
Chinese period sama sama lah.
History period also sama sama
Lastly, the most interesting part is...
Maths period LOL! Know why?
Everyone want to go TOILET! LOL! Not everyone la. Most of my friends. Ying Jie, Samuel, Yong Jun and some girls, INCLUDING ME LOL!
We all tak boleh tahan sia. Suddenly all want to go toilet togother. So funny eh. Teacher like very buey song also haha.
K THE END. I want to start my revisions le. Exams coming. 3 ~ 4 more weeks. May not update often. Need to revise + I a bit lazy to post =P.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home