Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WALAOOOOO I HATE TODAY LA!

SHIT MAN I HATE TODAY LA!
You know what? My class teacher change my beautiful place to a fucking damn dead place. Change me to those USELESS students place leh. Maybe teacher thinks I can influence them, but I don't think so. You see, these peoples, they don't have brain, ear and do not listen to people, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO INFLUENCE THEM SINCE THEY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND USELESS!!??

Noob Ying Jie, don't come teman me. Teacher also want to change his place to my back. Then he keep say don want WTF! Noob la don't teman saya. Then I tell teacher I want to sit alone in front the 1st row, you know what? Teacher change another piece of useless shit come to my side. SHIT LA!

Science nothing la. I very dulan, no mood to study. Keep thinking of that useless piece of shit place. C.C.B <--- you know what does this mean if you're a Chinese.

I dunno when ar, I suddenly got a 'sister'. Soo Sum lor, I dunno when she ask me my birth date, then I suddenly become her brother. LOL.

Noob la today. I super duper no mood to study. The useless shit beside me still keep talking la. No use one. No cure can cure them already.

B.T.W, I uploading my World Corruption v8.1. Yah, I've updated. Remember to download!! And give some comments at the Chat Box or just press the comment below this post.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?t4nwmnhmtmz - World Corruption v8.1.w3x.rar

Er, is rar file. So, you'll need to extract it using WinRAR. In case if you don't have WinRAR, here's the link :
http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar380.exe

ENJOY!!

EHH, forgot.
Ching Lin bian tai. HAHAHA. Don't angry. T_T

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home