Friday, July 31, 2009

Sleeeeeeeepyyyyy ahhhh......

Yawns, I wanna sleep......
Just as always, morning went to my dad's office and stay there until half past 1 o'clock. My eye started pain suddenly. At the beginning, it wasn't that bad, but after awhile, at the afternoon, it started irritate me. ZZZ

Went to school, kinda like feeling sleepy during Science period. Teacher tell me to don't lie on the table LOL. Say will feel sleepy if lie on table. -.- Bleh, I REALLY VERY SLEEPY LA.

Yawn!!! Chinese still okay lo. Teacher say the meaning of my name is politics LOL. Funny eh.

After Chinese, keep talk to Ying Jie about my World Corruption v8.1. He want me to tell him what item should he buy LOL. I wrote a list for him also. =P Woah! Our English teacher soooo angry leh today. Super duper angry. She very angry those Malays and Indians keep on copying each others homework. Haizz, as I said last time, these people are hopeless. 100% hopeless la, they every time act like very good, but when something(like exam or homework) comes, they keep delay the work. Teacher angry those people only lor, NOT ME HAHA. I like very kacao lor, they all sure hate me or dulan me, cause I keep make fun of them. Like Shahrul, you know what? His spelling can fail already. Gentlemen become gentment. PRO SIA. I say loudly in class, 'HUH? GENTMENT! WA VERY INTERESTING' Then ar, the stupid guy who sit at my previous place keep looking at me. You know who I saying la, Arvind la the useless pig. Keep use those very angry eye sight looking at me. Think I won't notice leh. Then Ying Jie tell me to keep quiet, he say scare later teacher scold me, I tell him I very good, won't kena scold LOL!!

Then ar, keep playing with Ching Lin only lor. Just like yesterday lor, but now Ying Jie no participate. He go pei Xing Yee and his G.F. I keep talk craps with Ching Lin only haha. Then keep kena kick and hit by her. Sob T_T. Kesian aku. Then I pakat Faris play Ching Lin LOL!!! Funny leh.

Just like always, I will type this =D
Ching Lin bian tai de T_T
Eh, I forgot give back Jia Le's RM1. LOL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home