Haizzz
To the guy that tagged my chat box with a name called ' ...... ', no, I know his name, I pretend him as invisible, not on this world any more.
Ahh, morning wake up too early. I forgot the certificate award time is 8 a.m. I woke up at 7 a.m. ZZ. Then call Ying Jie, he still haven't finish preparing WTF. Then, I go his house at 8 a.m. HE STILL HAVEN'T FINISH PREPARING AGAIN. -.- We were almost late sia. But never mind lor.
At first, I thought the principal is going to speak very very long. LOL, it was unexpected, she speak short short only. The V.I.P also didn't speak long. Then, is certificate giving event. Everyone line up one by one go up get their certs. Everyone kena take photo LOL, including me sia. Wow, very good lor, gave us a free file. Very big, very nice also ^_^. The cert also nice nice haha.
After that, went to Padang Asam play basketball.
Today slept at school LOL. No la, teacher not teaching, so I kinda like resting during Arts period. Before that, science, Ying Jie and I keep talk craps with Ching Lin LOL. We 2 keep say bad words about her(not say la, pretend only, didn't say anything though).
BORING LA WHOLE DAY, fun part is when Ching Lin keep chase me and Ying Jie keep talk craps with her. LOL.
Good news, my basketball technique is better. I can use 2 hands!! Finally can use my left hand to control(last time right hand). Although not so pro, but still okay la. Can walk with the ball le.
Notice: Ching Lin super bian tai!!
Later she go school kill me LOL.
Labels: bored



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home