YESS!! IT HAS FINALLY BEGUN!!
Guess what? 1 more people left my home. He need to go take degree and stay at hostile for 2 and a half years. YA! My second brother is now totally GONE! However, he every weekend will come back...... Never mind, its just 2 days for him to stay here. BWAHAHAHAHA. (lol I know I very bad)
Well, my second bro gone is not SO good to me. Today I almost late for school sia. My dad keep want me to install the operating system for his customer, and say need today sent to him. ZZz. Luckily, my mum helped me to iron my cloths (ya, everytime I iron one) and I yesterday already prepared my school bag. So, I didn't late. haha. Sien lor, need to repair computer for my dad's customer.
LOL, Ching Lin yesterday said she wanted to kick me 50 times++. Haiz, today I kinda noob lor, kena kicked by her 4 times. ZZZ. Fine fine, but I tell her, she cannot kick me 50 time in this week one HAHAHAHA.
Just now went to play basketball. Woah, tired. Bye bye.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home