Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scenes of War v1.2 Beta

Can't resist in map making. Every time I have an idea, it bothers me a lot and gives me the motive to 

make map(though I know exam is SO NEAR).  ><

Anyways, this map is on beta. Meaning is not all complete and I may need beta testers to find bugs.

Here's the changelog:

- 2 New Heroes

a) Soul Reaper

*AGI hero

*Currently 4 skills.

*1 more skill to go.

*Hellfire Blast, Searing Fire, Dissipate and Penance Stare.

*On beta.

b) Twilight Archon

*INT hero

*All skills done.

*Psionic Storm, Warp, Psionic Energy, Psionic Field and Discharge.

*Perfect hero, no bugs found and all done.

- Map loads faster

- 1 New item

*Bloodstone

- 1 new mode

*-rushbm : Boss spawns super fast than usual

That's all.

All that's left to do is Soul Reaper, as it lacks 1 more skill.

Here's the link:
Scenes of War v1.2 Beta.w3x

ZZ aka CL aka Cat aka Ching Lin is a cute cat =P

Lastly, ENJOY MY BETA MAP!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO GONNA TO WHACK U NOW!
-CAT

February 20, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger skylight said...

^^ XD

March 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home