Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WOOOOOOOO DEAD BLOG LOL!!!

AT LAST!! D-DAY IS OVER! WOOOOO
And because of that, the blog has become dead. Well, I lazy haha. These days, possessed by games, keep download games like crazy. Unfortunately, my stupid graphic card (ATI Radeon X1050) sucked. All games released during 2005~2009 cannot play what the hell...

So bored now, wish I could change computer. But oh well, my mom and dad wouldn't let me. They say I too young to own a new computer. DAMN! What a lame excuse right? Oucchh, my leg still hurts, but not so serious anymore. Wahh.. The day my leg sprain, damn those days are so suffering.

Yesterday (08-10-2009), found a bot for Call of Duty 4, quite nice, but the names so lame. bot1...bot2...bot3 Damn! These names are so bored -.- But their AI is so fucking pro. Somehow, I think is kinda weird. I stay close the bot, it keep shoot me, all miss. I stay at a tall tower, far far away from the bot, it shoot like 2 times, I'm already dead. I was like what the hell and like what the fuck. My graphic card still okay for Call of Duty 4... But as long as there is more player in multi-player, the more lag there is.

I WAN A GOD DAMN NEW AND PRO AND NICE COMPUTER!! (I know is broken english ^_^)

Well, tomorrow sports. Basketball! Haizx, hope my leg is fully recovered the next day =D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home