Thursday, January 21, 2010

REMAKED!!

SCENES OF WAR REMAKED

Made some changes and fixed some bugs...
Added a new hero and changed some hero skills.
TQ to dexaber aka YJ who let me found a bug involving Demolisher.

Changelog:
- Spell Breaker (NEW HERO!)
- Added damage detection system (by Weep)
- Helm of Blood is not an orb effect anymore (IT CAN STACK WITH IMMOLATOR!!)
- Holy Archer, the first male archer! Remake of Sniper... I found out that Sniper is just a copy of Ranger, so decided to remake it.
- Ranger, added new skills, Ice Shot and Fire Shot.
- Demolisher, remake some skills and made Adv.Assaulter look nicer.
- Map loads faster now!
- Buying item doesn't lag anymore.

I think that is all... I really have to close Scenes of War for the mean time... Exam's coming...

Here's the link:
Scenes of War v1.1.w3x
Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home