Da Results...
Ya... Continue yesterday. Yesterday I was so lazy and tired. Went to sleep. So, never post =D
K.H - 78% , yah first time got A for K.H.
Geo - 78%
Maths - 85% , My 98% plan failed. T_T
Science - 92% My 100% BOMB LE! Dunno why got 3 bonus wrong. SWT
B.I - 88%
History - 85%
B.C - 60%, Damn
B.M - 58% , Lol, unexpected. Expecting grade D for this.
Ciaoz I go dota with Ying Jie le. OH YEAH, I forgot to say why Ying Jie yesterday siao kao. See my results also know le. Lame lo, so fast make conclusion, keep say I took his no.1 away. SWT -_-"
' Zhen zhi, you watch out, you took my no.1 away! I hate you. ' by Ying Jie.
Ya, he was just JOKING.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home