Friday, March 13, 2009

YohYOYO, I'm back from school! Good news!! EXAM'S OVER!! WAKAKAKA! And holiday's coming!^^ But... I can't have a good holiday la, coz I keep thinking of my exam marks!! Hoping to score 5A!! Maths, science, english, history,geografy haiz. Hope lo. Shoik sia, after 5:40pm , the queit sch, suddenly become so noisy, and I heard 2 Bakti class all ppl yell YAY !! LOL!

Kay, tdays story, SCIENCE WOOO HOOO, JUST AS I SUSPECTED, IT WAS SO EASY, EASY DAO SIAO SEH! 10MINUTE GAO TIM SCIENCE PAPER HAHAHA. English, yay also easy , but not as easy as science paper lo. Den ShiYuan's science paper finish marking (LOL HIS TEACHER SIAO AH SO FAST FINISH MARKING) . den i lend his paper. OMG OMG OMG I WAS SO SHOCKED! I WRONG 1 OBJECTIVE QUESTION ONLY!!!!!! DEN SUBJECTIVE(scare the eye deffect part) ALL CORRECT KAO EH! Recess time, felt like kena watched agn , wad is this seh!? TMD. Tmr scouts, nid early wake up ..

Oh! Almost forgot! Exam days!
10/3/09 - Tuesday
Haiz, tday chinese test O.o. Went to JiaLe's house revise books (actually 20% revise 80% playing there). Reach sch at 12:12 pm. LOL 1st time so early reach sch sia! Dhen chinese ppls go KH lab do some electronic stuffs. After recess, all prepare lol!! W8 teacher come in, den when teacher tell us to keep our books, suddenly I was like OMG? What is this liao ar? LOL instantly forgot things at that moment sia! But get le paper, CHEY so easy. den pg2, OMG WAD IS THIS -.-| Wah bo read dao this leh , teacher bo tell us got this! (or mayb i forgot to read lol) WTF ! Den i simply do den suan le. Haiz!! 2nd time exam chinese must get good result!! This time ar..... I think cannot le T_T. w8 me get back paper first bah! Haiz after sch, go Popular Bookstore buy more revision books! I keep choose choose choose LOL suddenly choose dao 13 books le. Den walk past a banner, the banner writing 'O-Level Books', and 'A-Level Books' OMG? O and A level books!? SG? O.o! den my mom saw me, den she tell me, 'aiya that sg books w8 u holiday let me read' LOL.

btw i really hope to go sg seh, english is my favourite sub =D here, all malay, drop my marks made...

11/3/09 - Wednesday
Well, tday, History, Malay and Mathematics!!!!! Last nite, chiong my history revision book dao siao seh! from 9pm to 12am keep chiong dao siao. Den mornin, go tuition, i chiong my book again LOL bo hear the teacher haha. Go sch, also chiong. After so many chionging, finally, exam! Before taking the paper, my heart 'bi pong bi pong bi pong' very nervous seh! But.. after getting paper, OMG!!!!!!!?!?!?? SO EASY !?!? OMG WTF? EASY LIKE SAI!!!?? WTF?!??! LOL!!! den i do do do do WAH more deep more easy seh! WALAO SO EASY WTF? DIU ! Shoik , chiong finish history, den saw many ppl haven finish kakaka. Mathematics!! also bit nervous before getting paper. get le paper I WAS LIKE-(also the same emotion above). Den do do do OMG I LIKE THIS MATHS MAN SO EASY. But after passing up the paper. i go ask sum1 1 question, he say is (blablabla) den I OMG!!! CARELESS MISTAKE WTF -.- SHIT!! Ma de marks fly away! DIU! HAIZZ. NVM, I CAN ENSURE I 100% GET A FOR MATHS ! BUT LOW MARKS LE T_T

Malay!! MA DE MY MOST HATED SUB. DO UNTIL WAN SLEEP tmd. haiz, feel like failing malay -.- Den, 6:39pm RAIN! WTF? WHY THIS TIME RAIN? DIU LA ! WET CHICKEN go back home agn. Btw, JiaJia took my key and i cannot ride my bike -.-|

12/3/09 - Thursday (Yesterday)
The most stressing day! got 4 Exams! Arts (piece of cake la) , KH (wtf...), Geografy, Moral. Nah, don care arts , chiong my geografy book also like i chiong my history book. CHIONG AH CHIONG. Den arts, boring, coloring oni -.-|. Den after arts, i wan stand up, but teacher say cannot, den say geografy starting. OMG WTF? SO FAST NO TIME REST ! ..... Also very nervous b4 getting my geo paper. But after getting it, I WAS LIKE-(ALSO THE SAME EMOTION LIKE B4)!! Wow! I chiong books not wasted =D. hehe. Easy dao sai.

Den KH, shit, b4 getting paper very nervous, after getting ALSO nervous, BUT MUCH MORE. DING! so hard !!! TMD. Moral piece of cake, but scare cannot get 70%, if lower, i am dead man......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home